Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Wambo, stop bringing past battles from other forums here

Started by Anonymous, January 30, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Take it back to VF please..

I don't want five year old fights from other forums fought again here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Take it back to VF please..

He will not respect your wishes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He feels being liked by RW entitles him to special privileges. What a frickin wanker.

Anonymous

Interesting... you'll make a thread about Wambo but you won't make a thread about Berry Sweet... she is the real cross-forum drama queen... it's because of her that I had to delete all my old threads from RDL's Corner... and even on the new threads, she still won't stop harassing me over stuff that happened here and stuff that happened on VF... she's masking it as constructive criticism but it's really destructive criticism... and she gets away with it because she's buddy-buddy with the mods and admins of EVERY forum I've EVER been to... she's chasing me from forum to forum... someone please control her.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RDL2017"Interesting... you'll make a thread about Wambo but you won't make a thread about Berry Sweet... she is the real cross-forum drama queen... it's because of her that I had to delete all my old threads from RDL's Corner... and even on the new threads, she still won't stop harassing me over stuff that happened here and stuff that happened on VF... she's masking it as constructive criticism but it's really destructive criticism... and she gets away with it because she's buddy-buddy with the mods and admins of EVERY forum I've EVER been to... she's chasing me from forum to forum... someone please control her.

Fuck off Richard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RDL2017"Interesting... you'll make a thread about Wambo but you won't make a thread about Berry Sweet... she is the real cross-forum drama queen... it's because of her that I had to delete all my old threads from RDL's Corner... and even on the new threads, she still won't stop harassing me over stuff that happened here and stuff that happened on VF... she's masking it as constructive criticism but it's really destructive criticism... and she gets away with it because she's buddy-buddy with the mods and admins of EVERY forum I've EVER been to... she's chasing me from forum to forum... someone please control her.

Fuck off Richard.

Oh, so you support her cross-forum drama, chasing me from forum to forum?

Anonymous

You are accusing Berry of doing what you just did?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are accusing Berry of doing what you just did?

I can't believe you are not taking me seriously.  You're on her side :negative:

Anonymous

I am not afraid to speak ill of the admin.

Fashionista is a hypocrite for allowing certain behaviour from Berry but not from Wambo.

RW

Quote from: "RDL2017"
Quote from: "RW"

Fuck off Richard.

Oh, so you support her cross-forum drama, chasing me from forum to forum?

I support you fucking off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

He feels being liked by RW entitles him to special privileges. What a frickin wanker.

RW has a terrible taste in people.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"

RW has a terrible taste in people.   :laugh:

In the case wambo the wanker, yes.

Cronus

Quote from: "RDL2017"
I can't believe you are not taking me seriously.  You're on her side :negative:

I think the only time I took you halfway seriously was when I was reaching for the ban button.  :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview